Sign in to follow this  
Lorana

The Faces of DoH [Player Picture Thread]

Lorana    21

Re-posting, original post by Roo

In the Original Domain of Heroes another player started this trend so I figured I'd bring it back with the relaunch.

So I'll throw that since the great 2008 crash I've gone from 2 kids to 3, and I finally married their mother in May of 2015, coming up on our 1 year marriage anniversary. So Addy is currently 5, Haydynn is 3, and Auren is (at the time of this post) 3 months old. I'll share a wedding picture and the kiddos, and my ugly mug of course :)

Little Miss Adalaide, now 5:
http://prntscr.com/b156tz

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
gtZmB1W.png

Little Miss Haydynn, now 3 (her birthday mug shot)
http://prntscr.com/b0tueo

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
nI2yhsU.png

Mister Auren, "The Dragon Born!"
http://prntscr.com/b156o2

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
cC5PTdw.png

Me and the Wife at our wedding reception:
http://prntscr.com/88yl9j

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
MpW68Yf.png

Oh and for fun, me with red hair. Fun story behind that one :D
http://prnt.sc/91e7x3

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
iHBsUm5.png

Backstory: After Halloween my wife and I were roaming the aisles at the grocery store and I saw this fire-engine red hair dye on clearance for $2, and I made a joke about doing it just to see what my 70+ year old & highly traditional boss would say, and my wife replies with "You don't have the 'guts' to do it." so I bought it, and had red hair the next day.

I will admit, the look on my bosses face was worth every penny 5x over.

And Miaow asked if my hair is still red, so I had to ensure I posted a current picture, this was taken shortly after launching the thread:
http://prntscr.com/b15fw3

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
izSi8FA.png

I think that's all for now, I may post more in the future, I do enjoy spreading around my babies pictures a lot... Gotta show off the ankle-biters :)

Lorana    21

Re-posting, original reply by Miaow

Think most know Miaow is actually a chinese girl posing as a boy cat ingame

From my trip to Japan last year:

Lorana    21

Re-posting, original reply by sizzlorox

The face of Sizzlor and his girl in Shanghai!

This was about a year ago when I was studying in Shanghai and my girl came to visit me.

She bought me a huge Reeses cup! twas delicious! :lol:

Lorana    21

Re-posting, original reply by Malcades

Malcades here.
Attachments
Me.jpg
A year old,but i lack more photos of myself

Lorana    21

Re-posting, original reply by Gallandof

Don't have any recent photos from the past year

11259328_876245375752478_2031355765957571973_n.jpg
Heres me and the girlfriend at her Graduation from Boston University!

Roo    30

@ FinDer: Is it weird to say I want to arm wrestle you? You look like a bear and a worthy arm wrestling opponent.

FinDeR    7

lol i use to lift alot, but honestly never been good at arm wrestlin i could bench or curl more then alot of people and couldnt beat them in arm wrestin, i got weak wrist, ive broken them both several times and actually hurts for me to arm wrestle :P so u win by default lets say lol

Roo    30
9 hours ago, FinDeR said:

lol i use to lift alot, but honestly never been good at arm wrestlin i could bench or curl more then alot of people and couldnt beat them in arm wrestin, i got weak wrist, ive broken them both several times and actually hurts for me to arm wrestle :P so u win by default lets say lol

Ouch, I'm fortunate enough to have never broken a bone in my body. But my gelatinous exterior is a result of poor diet, but I walk nearly 8 miles a day at work and I lift a lot of weight in that time, one of these days I should bring a counter with me and keep track of how much... I'm not a great arm wrestler either I think you would still win. 

Funnily enough when I was purchasing my life insurance policy, the salesman was this 20-something year old juiced up massive muscles body builder guy, and he went to use the restroom and I turned to my wife and in all seriousness was like "Do you think he'd consider arm wrestling? I bet those things are purely for show. I want to arm wrestle that guy!"

I really don't understand how she loves me.

gallandof    0

reposting to include my pictures since they didnt carry over!  

But the first is my cat who although adorable is extremely annoying!  And then me and my girlfriend at her graduation from Boston University last year!

Don't have any recent photos since I broke my hip in August and was bed ridden until January, and now I just work all the time!

12524099_10209056118704221_6184307341631657517_n.jpg

11259328_876245375752478_2031355765957571973_n.jpg

dook    2

Me now (weird eyes tho), me with red hair (i somewhat miss it), bunny when she was 4 weeks, bunny with an attitude, random goats .

meh.jpg

mehrood.jpg

IMG_20151001_163854.jpg

Panda_1.jpg

20150914010227.jpg

• Like 1

Ashe    3

Heyo! So for those of you who don't know me, Im Ashe! 24, manager at a movie theatre.... and just an all around talkative person here. And as for a picture.... The one I uploaded here is of my husband and I before we got married. (Don't worry.. Im trying to get him to play DoH, it's not going very well though.)

FB_IMG_1438200757858.jpg

• Like 1

Roo    30

They are so cute! I need to get a recent picture of my mutt, she turns a year old next month.

Roo    30
7 hours ago, Miaow said:

Cool hair Shroud

I mean Fox :D

Errr, Grey. I mean Shroo! I mean...

You have a lot of names buddy.