Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charmaka

GuildTools

2 posts in this topic

The GuildTools plugins adds a few quality of life improvements to the Guild Tab.

• Adds Check All checkbox to the top left of Guild Vault.
  • Adds two clickable icons to the top-right of Guild Vault: one to send coins to yourself and another to send checked items to yourself.
  • Adds a search box to the Guild Member list which brings members to the top of the list making it easier to send vault items to members. (Allows RegExp matches, so you could search for: Member1|Member2|Member3|Member4 and it would bring all 4 members to the top of the list).

Note: Guild Check All originally by Myz

(* I don't have access to my guild's vault, but the checkbox would be where that red box is in the top left corner.... seriously!) =)

GuildTools.png

By default, no matter how big the number you put into the guild vault coin withdraw textbox, you could only take a maximum of 50M out of the vault in one go.

I've changed how withdrawing coin from vault works in GuildTools to allow taking more than 50M coin at one time. Just put the amount you want to withdraw and it will take it out, 50M at a time, up to whatever total amount you put. This works for giving coin to 'self' as well as to other guild members.

i.e. Putting 150000000 would take out 50M, 50M, and 50M for a total of 150M in one withdraw.