Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
likklelion

Several Badges not showing

3 posts in this topic

Some of the badges do not show. I assume missing images or not-implemanted scaled down versions of the images?
To be more specific: The Badge shows in my collection in the options menu, but if i select it the preview field just stays blank and if updated the chat also shows no badge at all.

From the badges i own this is true for:

• Going Postal
  • All the Prestige ones so far
  • Slaughterhouse

Also, the Artificer Class seems to not be unlocking a badge for it's mastery yet; I know it's a new class but doesnt hur letting you know.

Cheers;
Likkle

Going Postal and "Prestigious" don't have icons.

Prestige ones work if they're class / race specific (i.e. Gnome mastery, Rogue mastery, etc.), or at least I've come to learn most do. Artificer may not work because of being a new class, a slight oversight.

But that is my Point!
These Badges dont have icons, so you "gain" the "badge", but have no way of actually wearing or showing it.
I am aware of gender specific masteries, those work fine (except artificer for reasons i suspect to be the same as you have pointed out).

--> My point is: Add those icons!

Cannot be too hard a job and some of the prestige ones realy look awesome, so i'd love to show them with pride.

Especially cause it's in fact a much bigger accomplishment to reach, say, Prestige 20 (yes that gives a badge, the best so far) than to "just" max a class/race once.