Sign in to follow this  
Menchi

Change Loot Boost Pack reward to five Mega Loot Boost Potions

Loot Boost Pack Change  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to spend $5 on a loot boost pack if it gave you five mega loot boost potions?

• I have never bought a loot boost pack and would still not be willing to buy one if it instead gave five mega loot boost potions
    • I have never bought a loot boost pack before but would be willing to if it instead gave five mega loot boost potions
    • I have bought a loot boost pack before but would be more willing to buy again if it instead gave five mega loot boost potions
    • I have bought a loot boost pack before and think changing the reward to five mega loot boost potions would be a bad idea

Menchi    1

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd never spend 5 dollars on only one mega loot boost potion, it's just not really worth the money for what you're getting, in my opinion, especially since you could instead spend that five dollars on a week of subscription, get two mega boosts and mule space along with all the extra perks it brings. I think people, myself included, would actually spend the five dollars on the loot boost pack if it had five mega boosts inside. Not only would people get a huge perk out of that, but it'd bring in more income for the game.

-Menchi