Sign in to follow this  
TruffleHunter

The Return of Sithis

hello loves,

Well its been quite some time since i decided to post my feelings here. but ill give it a try.

The loss of DoH as a functioning community started (imo) with the breaking of the market, the ostracizing of new players based on the games economy, and finally culminated in the release of the subscription update.

I wasnt the only well known player to leave on that day or shortly after. a great many of us rage quit simply so we wouldnt have to witness DoH's slow crawl towards the graveyard.

ive regularly checked in to see if somehow , by some miracle , Aaron or Kuan had decided to revamp this beloved game and reunite our beloved community. i believe ive waited long enough.

this post is Directly for Aaron and Kuan. if there are other who do not approve of the things im about to say and frankly im not sure i care any longer.

Here it is then. when i first found this game as an outcast in conventional society i was thrilled after months of switching games i finally found an enjoyable stable game with a community i have grown to truly love. after a very long time and the rebirth of DoH after the crash the game seemed immortal it seemed no ammount of hell could end this lovely home wed all created for ourselves. then to the supreme displeasure of a great many vets (even though most said nothing) the concentration of the devs went towards ways to increase purchases more and more and less and less on developing ways to increase the growth of new players, stabilizing the current in game economy, and advertizing which i believe should have been the main focus at that point. with that change in dev focus we lost a great deal of our beloved community.

This is going to be my very last attempt to try and revive this once stunning and captivating spot of genius we all call DoH.

i will return and i will bring others with me, but only if the devs light a fire under the butts and get to work aon stabilizing the game and its community. maybe offer some type of returning user rewards for us vets that rage quit with the forcasted decline,maybe offer some sort of new player incentive that wont murder the games economy. focus more on the in game aspects the user friendliness and the things will eventually bring DoH to its second rebirth.

I hold no true hope that the ideas of one lowly vet are truly going to change whats this game has become but i can do naught but try.

consider this me trying

6 minutes ago, TruffleHunter said:

hello loves,

Well its been quite some time since i decided to post my feelings here. but ill give it a try.

The loss of DoH as a functioning community started (imo) with the breaking of the market, the ostracizing of new players based on the games economy, and finally culminated in the release of the subscription update.

I wasnt the only well known player to leave on that day or shortly after. a great many of us rage quit simply so we wouldnt have to witness DoH's slow crawl towards the graveyard.

ive regularly checked in to see if somehow , by some miracle , Aaron or Kuan had decided to revamp this beloved game and reunite our beloved community. i believe ive waited long enough.

this post is Directly for Aaron and Kuan. if there are other who do not approve of the things im about to say and frankly im not sure i care any longer.

Here it is then. when i first found this game as an outcast in conventional society i was thrilled after months of switching games i finally found an enjoyable stable game with a community i have grown to truly love. after a very long time and the rebirth of DoH after the crash the game seemed immortal it seemed no ammount of hell could end this lovely home wed all created for ourselves. then to the supreme displeasure of a great many vets (even though most said nothing) the concentration of the devs went towards ways to increase purchases more and more and less and less on developing ways to increase the growth of new players, stabilizing the current in game economy, and advertizing which i believe should have been the main focus at that point. with that change in dev focus we lost a great deal of our beloved community.

This is going to be my very last attempt to try and revive this once stunning and captivating spot of genius we all call DoH.

i will return and i will bring others with me, but only if the devs light a fire under the butts and get to work aon stabilizing the game and its community. maybe offer some type of returning user rewards for us vets that rage quit with the forcasted decline,maybe offer some sort of new player incentive that wont murder the games economy. focus more on the in game aspects the user friendliness and the things will eventually bring DoH to its second rebirth.

I hold no true hope that the ideas of one lowly vet are truly going to change whats this game has become but i can do naught but try.

consider this me trying

inSITHerater Hath Spoken

Stokesey    0

Hey there,

I started a month ago, and I'm loving the game so far. The one drawback I guess would be the small active community but I guess as I progress that I will start to miss involved devs. more and more. I just wanted to say that I hope this ends well, and that I will see you in-game in the future.

Thanks for making an effort!